- New design ‘floating body’ for improved strength, minimal impact damage and improved load ejection.
- Tare weight advantage due to the latest design techniques.
- Body completely fabricated from hi-tensile
- Hardox 450 high quality steel, giving maximum strength and minimum wear capabilities.
- Fully welded body and chassis to eliminate corrosion and load contamination.
- Hydraulic system protected by in line filter.
- Body and chassis abrasive blasted prior to painting in 2 pak primer and paint.
- RWT unrque single valve incorporating in built pressure protection and sequence valve to ensure door opens fully before body is lifted.
- Wiring loom with double PVC coated cable, full adhesive sealed joints and weather proof Deutsch plugs.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The G & A Lombardi team is committed to providing the best quality products and after-sales service in WA. Our huge sales centre and state-of-the-art workshop are located at 995 Abernethy Road, Forrestfield.