- New design ‘floating body’ for improved strength, minimal impact damage and improved load ejection.
- Tare weight advantage due to the latest design techniques.
- Body completely fabricated from hi-tensile Hardox 450 high quality steel, giving maximum strength and minimum wear capabilities.
- 10mm Hardox 450@ floor, wall and door 8mm Hardox 450o floor liner plate.
- Fully welded body and chassis to eliminate corrosion and load contamination.
- Very Neat and efficient Hydraulic system with inline filter and heavy duty flow divider to guarantee even lifting and minimise stress to body whilst tipping.
- Body and chassis is abrasive blasted prior to painting, 2Pack Urethane Primer and Paint – .175 micron total build.
- All wiring in AME electrical loom and connections using Deutsch double ’0′ ring sealed plugs. Fitted in heavy duty conduit and junction boxes.
- York heavy duty 75 Tonne I 0 leaf spring suspension BPW solid square axles 25 Tonne rating per axle. Brakes to ADR 38/02 specification.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The G & A Lombardi team is committed to providing the best quality products and after-sales service in WA. Our huge sales centre and state-of-the-art workshop are located at 995 Abernethy Road, Forrestfield.